The purpose of LissaDesigns.com is to help you create, organize, and inspire you to live a more productive life. By sharing our creations, printables and projects, I hope to inspire and teach you to do the same.
To offset the costs associated with running a blog, I use affiliate links in posts when they are available.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has bee paid for by a group or company. Since the LissaDesigns blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we feel it is important to disclose the following to you:
- The content of the LissaDesigns blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses at our sole discretion.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to our readers. We feel very strongly about this and will always try it before we recommend it!
- Products provided by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- We will always give our genuine opinion regarding a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
Integrity is the cornerstone of our code of ethics and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of accuracy and strive to deliver quality content while making a small profit to compensate for our time, research, ideas, and creations. It is our goal to be up front and honest within every post we write.
From time to time, the Website may engage in remarketing efforts with third-party companies, such as Google, Facebook, or Instagram, in order to market the Website. These companies us cookies to use ads based on someone’s past visits to the Website.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track Andy sales for purposes of commissions.
Lissa Designs, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of our online marketing campaigns. Because these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. This also allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Be kind and be genuine. Please respect one another! This is not the place for criticisms or negativity. All comments are monitored!